Style35 - Commercial Canopy
Aluminium canopy with integrated guttering
The Style35 is the perfect canopy for commercial settings including schools, leisure centres, care homes, restaurants and commercial premises. This contemporary yet robust system has passed the ACR(M) 001:2005 Test for Non-Fragility of Profiled Sheeted Roof Assemblies and is certified as a Non-Fragile system, making it the ideal canopy for your commercial customers.
A canopy allows companies to offer their customers, visitors or pupils a peaceful area to wait or sit under when it’s hot and humid outside or alternatively, when it’s rainy and windy. This commercial canopy is a completely waterproof structure with integral guttering, that provides full shelter from the rain and protects against over 98% of the sun’s UV rays.
Our commercial canopy, the Style35 is available in any RAL or BS colour to meet your customers’ requirements.
View Key Features
- Full 10 Year Guarantee - with a 25 year life expectancy
- Fully Aluminium System – Including heavy duty structural aluminium roof bars for ultimate strength
- Stainless Steel Fixings – All of the fixings are 316 marine grade stainless steel for longevity and total resistance to corrosion
- Integral Aluminium Guttering – Saves time on installation and creates a robust and attractive gutter system
- 35mm Structured Polycarbonate with block edge finish – A block edge finish features a hard edge on both sides of the panel, which provides a much stronger roof system for improved snow loading capabilities
- Fire Performance – Our polycarbonate panels benefit from excellent fire performance, meeting BS476 part 7 class 1, EN13501 and B-s1, d0
- Robust Roof System – The roofing system is strong enough to be walked on as a means of escape and maintenance, with the use of boards
- Variable Roof Pitch – The roof has a variable pitch of between 2.5° – 45°
- High UV Protection – A layer of UV absorber is coextruded on the outer surface of the roof panels which prevents damaging UV radiation from penetrating the sheet and protects those underneath from the sun. UV protection also prevents yellowing and loss of strength to the panel, giving it longer life
- Wide Range of Colour Options – The Style35 can be coloured to any RAL or BS colour
- Large Projection – Projection of up to 6 metres to create large shaded areas if required
- Unlimited Length – This canopy can be constructed to any length to suit requirements
- Victorian Upgrade Available – Transform the Style35 into a decorative structure with the Victorian Upgrade
- Infrared Heaters Available – Add Infrared Heaters to create a warm and cosy area underneath
- Lighting – Add stylish, efficient lighting for the complete finish, maximising the use of your canopy